What is JDSTV?
Music Video & Audio Streaming
Webcasts & Webinars
Interactive Webcasts & Webinars
Education & Training
Terms of Agreement
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS All information, content and materials contained on the JDSTV Site are our copyrighted property or our clients copyrighted property. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to us and/or our licensors or licensees. No information, content or material from the JDSTV Site or any Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, without meeting guideline parameters.
In the event that you download video content you agree to register with JDSTV.com and if reqired to pay for materials you are downloading and or purchasing.
4. REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND SECURITY You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration processes (the "Registration Data"). If you provide any information that does not satisfy this provision, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect as much, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the JDS TV sire. You also agree (a) to promptly notify us at email@example.com of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to any the JDSTV site. In addition, you agree to exit from your account at the end of each session. We explicitly disclaim liability for any and all losses and damages arising from your failure to comply with this section.
5. PUBLIC FORUMS AND COMMUNICATION "Public Forum" means an area, site or feature offered as part of the JDSTV Site that enables users or visitors of the JDSTV Site (a) to submit, post, display and/or view User-Generated Content and/or (b) to communicate, share or exchange User-Generated Content with other JDSTV Site users, visitors and members of the general public areas. You acknowledge that anything you submit to the JDSTV Site by way of any Public Forum may be routed through our servers, the servers of one or more third parties on our behalf and the Internet, and may be viewed on the Internet by the general public and that, therefore, you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any such submission. You acknowledge that Public Forums and features offered therein are for public and not private communications. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online, through any media, including without limitation, a Public Forum, that information can be collected and used by people you don't know. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through your content; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
*If your are paying for password protected content you are guarantee assumed privacy. See terms of password protected content.You are and shall remain solely responsible for the User-Generated Content submitted and/or posted under your username or otherwise by you in any Public Forum and for the consequences of submitting and posting same. You acknowledge that the use of User-Generated Content posted in any Public Forum is at your own risk. For example, we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users in any Public Forum and we specifically disclaim any and all liability in connection therewith. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit User-Generated Content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum. If we elect to screen User-Generated Content, there may be a delay in the posting of such content in a Public Forum to allow for a review process. If we have questions about your User-Generated Content including, without limitation, the copyright, we may contact you for further information including, for example, to verify that you own the copyright or otherwise obtained permission to post the material. When participating in a Public Forum, never assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are affiliated with. Information obtained in a Public Forum may not be reliable, and it is not a good idea to take any action, including to trade or make any investment decisions, based solely or largely on information you cannot confirm. We cannot be responsible for the accuracy of any User-Generated Content contained in a Public Forum, and we shall not be responsible for any trading, investment, or any other decisions made or actions taken or not taken based on such information or content. Your ability to access and browse User-Generated Content within a Public Forum and/or to submit and/or post User-Generated Content within a Public Forum may be subject to certain age restrictions and/or related procedures that we may revise in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason. Any such age restrictions and procedures will be posted within the Public Forum, as applicable. back to top
6 HOUSE RULES The following is a list of House Rules applicable to the JDSTV Site. By using the JDSTV site, you agree that:
1. You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any User-Generated Content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them; (e) infringes or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule or regulation including, but not limited to: (i) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (ii) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (iii) any confidentiality obligation; or (f) does not comply with all terms and conditions applicable to the Submissions License (set forth above in section 4 labeled "SUBMISSIONS");
3. You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the JDSTV site or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the JDSTV site;
4. You will not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity including, without limitation, using another person's username, password or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, image or photograph;
5. You will not engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet;
6. You will not delete any legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
8. You will not engage in (or attempt to engage in) any criminal activity including, without limitation, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing, harassment, theft, and conspiracy to commit any criminal activity.
9. DISCLAIMER THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON JDSTV Site ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THE JDSTV SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER-GENERATED CONTENT) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT the JDSTV SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MOREOVER, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON OR OFFERED, MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE JDSTV SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER-GENERATED CONTENT, OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM ANY WDIG SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, SAFETY OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or availability of information, content and materials found on sites that link to or from the JDSTV Site. We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from the JDSTV Site or third-party information, content or materials contained on our sites (including, without limitation, User-Generated Content contained in Public Forums). We do not endorse any of the merchandise, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy, completeness or reliability of, any of the information, content or materials contained on any third-party site. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information, content or materials (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third party. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to information, content and materials contained on our sites (including, without limitation, User-Generated Content), on third party sites, and any information, content and materials you provide to such third party sites (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information). We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
Some services offered on the JDSTV Site are subscription-based services. Please refer to the agreement to pay section for the applicable subscription-based service for specific terms and conditions applicable thereto.
11. Agreement to Pay.
a. Payment for Products. You agree to pay for all Products you purchase through the Service, and that JDS Productions may charge your credit card on behalf of JDSTV for any Products purchased, and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) as may be accrued by or in connection with your Account. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES AND FOR PROVIDING APPLE WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR PAYMENT OF ALL FEES. All fees will be billed to the credit card, you designate during the registration process. If you want to designate a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card you must change your credit card information online at the Account Info section of the Service. (There may be a temporary disruption of your access to the Service until JDSTV can verify the validity of the new credit card information.)
b. Right to Change Prices and Availability of Products. Prices and availability of any Products are subject to change at any time.
c. Electronic Signatures and Contracts. Your use of the Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make purchases electronically. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS CONSTITUTE YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY AND TO PAY FOR SUCH AGREEMENTS AND PURCHASES. YOUR AGREEMENT AND INTENT TO BE BOUND BY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS APPLIES TO ALL RECORDS RELATING TO ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU ENTER INTO ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING NOTICES OF CANCELLATION, POLICIES, CONTRACTS, AND APPLICATIONS.
d. In order to access and retain your electronic records, you may be required to have certain hardware and software, which are your sole responsibility.
8621 Captains Court
Service Provider: JDSTV Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Diane Strand Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent: 8621 Captains Court
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 760-749-0388 Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: 760-749-0479 E-Mail Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may give notice to our users by means of a general notice on the JDSTV Site, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user's physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
4. Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which WDIG may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.